7 oz. plain full-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ – ¾ cup blueberries
6-ish teaspoons almond butter (or other nut butter of choice)
8 oz. dark chocolate, 70-85%
Shredded unsweetened coconut for the topping (optional)
1. Mix the yogurt, vanilla, and maple syrup. Stir in blueberries.
2. Line a tray with parchment paper and spoon the mixture into clusters on the paper.
3. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until hardened.
4. Remove from the freezer, top with a dollop of almond butter, and place back in the freezer for at least 10-15 minutes to harden up.
5. While waiting, gently melt dark chocolate in a double boiler to avoid burning.
6. Remove yogurt clusters from the freezer, place on a spoon and dip into the chocolate until coated. Place back on the parchment paper and top with a little shredded coconut.
7. Place in the freezer for a few more minutes to harden.
8. When ready, grab one and enjoy!